Crown Club 2022-23 Membership - Kids
Bring the kids along! Each kids membership is only $15! NOTE: Kids membership for 16 & under only.
Why join The Crown Club?
While our goal is always inclusivity of all Hornets fans and we encourage everyone to Back The Buzz, there are exclusive perks for our members who want to up their game:
- 2022-23 Membership Kit - The second ever Crown Club kit features a Crown Club T-Shirt, Year 2 Jersey Patch & Membership Card. Use them all to make your friends jealous but make sure to carry your membership card for discounts at our events!
- $50 Discount on Away Game Experiences - If you've never traveled to watch the Hornets play on an opponent's home court and dominate a section with teal and purple, you haven't lived. Plus, The Crown Club makes sure to visit the best cities in the USA for weekend games - so it's not just a trip to see the Hornets take on the Heat, it's a WEEKEND IN MIAMI. LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Free food (and other perks) at home game pre-parties and away game watch parties specifically for Crown Club members - Going to The Hive (yeah, we know it's not called that anymore) for a game? Stop in for a drink and a bite with fellow Hornets fans as we continue to build this community!
- Access To Crown Club Slack Workspace to interact with other members & Hornets fans - Can't make it to the watch party? Have a question about the latest Hornets draft pick? Want to show off your throwback Hornets starter jacket? This is the place.
- 50% off one merch item in the Crown Club store - Yes, you read that right! Each membership will include a coupon code so you can rock some EXTRA cool Crown Club merch around town! PLEASE NOTE: New Crown Club Gear launching in mid-September.
- Other Exclusive Crown Club Events - You know we'll have some other stuff cookin' up during the season and you'll be the first to know!
- Portion Of Proceeds Donated To Charity - A portion of each membership fee will be donated to the Charlotte Rollin' Hornets, a group who promotes independence for both children and adults with physical disabilities and provide opportunities to pursue active, healthy lifestyles in adaptive sports.